Hugo Virtual Support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where do I find my PIN?
Your PIN code was sent to the email address you provided when you registered or was emailed to your host. If you can’t find your PIN, please contact your host (if you were invited by someone) or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Why isn’t my PIN is working?
Please contact technical support via chat, email or phone.
- Can I invite others to attend the event?
This is a private event. Each guest or group has received a unique pin to access the concert. For late requests to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I participate in the chat?
On the Main Stage page, click Sign in as Guest and type in a username to start chatting.
- Can I delete a message I have posted in the chat?
Yes, you can delete a message by hovering over it and clicking the red X icon.
- How do I send a private message in the chat?
All chat participants will be listed in the column on the right-hand side. To start a private chat, find the name of the person you want to chat with from the list, click on their name and select Start Private Chat.
Starting a private chat will open a new view where you can toggle between chats by choosing one from the list down the left side of the page. You can have multiple private chats at once. To close a private chat, hover over the name of the chat and click the X icon that appears.
- Why can’t I hear the main stage video?
Please ensure that the video is not muted and the volume is turned up on your device. Also, ensure that your audio is not connected to a different source via Bluetooth. If you still can’t hear anything, please contact technical support.
- Why can’t I see the main stage video?
The broadcast will begin at 7:30 p.m. If you cannot see anything after this time, try refreshing the page. If you still don’t see the video, please contact technical support.
- How can I view the main stage video in full screen?
There are three options:
- Click the X in the top right corner of the chat to enlarge the video. Clicking on the speech bubble icon will open the chat again.
- To be able to view both the chat and the video in full screen, click the pop-out icon in the bottom right corner of the chat. This will open the chat in a new window. Then click on the expand icon in the bottom right of the video screen to view it in full screen.
- Click on the expand icon in the bottom right of the video screen to view it in full screen. Then, open the site on another device (such as your mobile phone) so you can participate in the chat simultaneously.
- Can I rewind or fast forward the main stage video?
No, the event is being broadcast live so you cannot rewind or fast forward. However a recording of it will be available after the event.